Mac’s speaking/training clients
Who hires me as a marketing speaker/trainer?
My speaking and training clients range from companies and institutions, to industry or professional associations, to publishers or government agencies.
The people at those organizations who put me to work include meeting planners, CEOs, Presidents and VPs, Directors or Managers of Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Marketing Communications.
They hire me to deliver webinars, seminars, workshops, or breakout sessions for their management, marketing and sales people and resellers.
My marketing speaking topics focus on using marketing to drive demand or increase sales for leading national and international companies or institutions who sell products or services to other businesses, institutions, or the government. Their products and services are:
- “Considered purchases” or “big ticket” items involving longer sales cycles, multiple decision-makers and/or senior management approval
- “Designed-in” or “specified” by engineers, designers and architects
- “Complex” products and services affecting the entire enterprise or multiple departments and job functions
In general, my clients’ products and services are:
- Sold to corporate management (e.g., financial software, sales and marketing software, e-commerce software and professional services)
- Designed-in (e.g., mechanical, electronic and architectural)
- Engineering-related (e.g., design and test equipment and software or components)
- Healthcare & medical (e.g., equipment and consumables sold to hospitals, doctors’ offices, surgical centers, physical therapists & nursing homes)
- Information technology (e.g., computers, networking and telecommunications hardware/software and programming tools)
- Manufacturing (e.g., machine tools, material handling, factory automation, process control)
- Research (e.g., research and clinical laboratory equipment, instrumentation and supplies)
Sample speaking topics
I cover a wide range of topics including content marketing, lead generation/nurturing/qualification and follow-up, relationship marketing, digital marketing, direct marketing, email marketing, event marketing, telemarketing, public relations, search engine optimization and social media marketing.
Interested in learning more?
Either way, I will make every effort to get back to you within one business day.