Marketing consulting clients of Mac McIntosh
What kinds of companies and people work with Mac McIntosh?
My marketing consulting clients are leading national and international companies or institutions who sell products or services that are:
- “Complex” products and services affecting the entire enterprise or multiple departments and job functions
- “Considered purchases” or “big ticket” items involving longer sales cycles, multiple decision makers and/or senior management approval
- “Designed-in” by engineers, designers and architects
In general, my clients’ products and services fall into the following categories:
- Sold to corporate management (e.g. financial software, sales and marketing software, e-commerce software and professional services)
- Designed-in (e.g. mechanical, electronic and architectural)
- Engineering-related (e.g. design and test equipment and software or components)
- Healthcare & medical (e.g. equipment and consumables sold to hospitals, doctors’ offices)
- Information technology (e.g computers, networking and telecommunications hardware/software and programming tools)
- Manufacturing (e.g machine tools, material handling, factory automation, process control)
- Research (e.g. research and clinical laboratory equipment, instrumentation and supplies)
The people who hire me include CEOs, Presidents and VPs, Directors or Managers of Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Marketing Communications. All share a common desire to build their brand, generate demand and boost their sales, profits and return-on-investment.
Interested in learning more?
Either way, I will make every effort to get back to you within 1 business day.