If you’re a B2B marketing professional, try these useful links to other resources.
- AcquireB2B – Mac McIntosh’s demand generation agency.
- Advanced Common Sense – Home of Web usability expert Steve Krug, author of “Don’t Make Me Think! A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability”
- ProofReadNow.com – Provides B2B proofreading services online in as little as one hour.
- Sales Lead Insights: – Mac McIntosh’s blog about business-to-business marketing and lead generation.
- SIC and NAICS codes – The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) breaks down North American business activity by industry and will be used in future comparability studies.
- SRDS – The leading provider of media rates and data to the advertising industry.
Want to get your business-to-business sales or marketing resource listed here? Send an email to email@example.com and I’ll consider adding it.