How long has it been since you’ve taken a close look at your sales lead generation and management programs?
Months? Years? Schedule your Sales Lead Checkup™ today!
Yes, I’m Interested!
- Use the form below.
Mac will make every effort to get back to you within 1 business day.
- Or contact Mac directly: +1-401-294-7730 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need a Sales Lead Checkup?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know the best ways to generate more qualified sales leads – and turn them into sales?
- Do you know how much you should be spending on advertising, public relations, trade shows, direct mail, email, your website, search marketing, telemarketing and other marketing-communications techniques to get the highest return-on-inves™ent?
- Do you know how much of your budget, resources and effort should be spent on generating new prospects versus working the prospects you already know?
- Do you know which inquiry-handling and sales-lead-management strategies and tactics result in the highest conversion of leads to sales?
- Are you able to link your marketing and communications programs to sales and prove to senior management that there is a favorable return-on-inves™ent?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you should consider scheduling your Sales Lead Checkup.
What does your Sales Lead Checkup include?
One and a half days of on-site work:
- Meeting with your key marketing, sales and management stakeholders to clarify sales lead and revenue goals. And to hear their comments, concerns and suggestions regarding the past and present sales lead generation efforts;
- A detailed review of your company’s current sales lead generation, handling and management programs, procedures and systems;
- Presentation and discussion of key finding , conclusions and preliminary recommendations;
Followed by a written summary report containing:
- My expert recommendations for cost-effectively and efficiently driving more leads and sales with marketing–all based on your specific goals, resources and budgetary considerations;
- A checklist of prioritized action items for implementing those recommendations.
- How much you need to invest in marketing in order to fill the your sales pipeline with the right number of qualified sales leads needed to meet your sales revenue goals;
- The best strategies for generating more of the sales-ready leads your salespeople can turn into new business and more revenue for your company;
- How best to allocate your lead generation inves™ents. What percentage of your marketing budget should be spend on which tactics (print advertising, online banner ads, direct mail, e-mail, telemarketing, tradeshows, pay-per-click, etc.) in order to get the highest return on your inves™ent;
- What inquiry handling and sales lead management strategies, tactics, systems and resources (in-house or outsourced) will result in the highest conversion of your company’s inquiries and leads to sales:
- And more.
Six hours of follow up consulting and coaching by phone and email over the next six months to help you develop, implement and fine tune the recommended sales lead development strategies and tactics.
What kind of results can you expect?
Although your results may vary, by putting my recommendations to work my other clients have seen:
- 18% to 312% more qualified leads
- Sales revenue jumps of 12 to 43 percent
- Sales and marketing cost reductions by as much as 14 percent.
In addition, many clients report that their marketing-communications budgets have grown significantly, and some have earned big raises because of the impact their programs have had on sales and profits.
What do Mac’s clients say about their Sales Lead Checkups?
“Mac focused our efforts in the areas that needed the most improvement and his advice has proven itself time and time again.”
Director, Mktg. Comm.
“Mac spent two days with us and offered real actionable advice, advice that has already been successful for us.”
Marketing Campaign Specialist
“Within 24 hours after meeting with Mac, we were able to implement at least 5 action items resulting from our time with him.”
How much does it cost?
Your inves™ent in your Sales Lead Checkup™ is normally $9,950. (Travel time and travel expenses in the USA and Canada are included!)
Yes, it can sometime be more, depending on your company’s specific requirements. For example, extra time may be required if your Checkup involves multiple locations, products or sales channels. Call to discuss your situation and get a firm quotation.
My clients tell me that their Sales Lead Checkups have paid for themselves over and over through reduced costs and increased leads and sales! I’m confident you’ll get similar results.
What are my next steps?
Who is Mac McIntosh?
M. H. (Mac) McIntosh is considered to be one of North America’s leading experts on the subject of business-to-business marketing for leads and sales.
Mac specializes in helping companies like yours to generate more high-quality, sales-ready B2B sales leads, turn them into sales, track and measure results, and prove a favorable return on inves™ent.