Sales Lead Checkup™
What is a Sales Lead Checkup?
- It’s a quick way to learn what’s really working today and what isn’t; for generating more qualified sales leads, and turning them into new business, sales revenue and profits for your company.
- An expert assessment of your company’s sales lead generating, nurturing and qualification programs, designed specifically to give you the answers you need to make them as effective as they can be, maximizing your results and ROI
- An easy way to learn what you’re doing right, or could do better, to fill your sales pipeline with sales-ready opportunities.
Do I need a Sales Lead Checkup?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know the best ways to generate more qualified sales leads – and turn them into sales?
- Do you know how much you should be spending on advertising, public relations, events, direct mail, email, your website, search marketing, social media marketing, telemarketing and other marketing-communications techniques to get the highest return-on-investment?
- Do you know how much time and money should be spent on branding, demand generation or keeping and growing your customers?
- Do you know how much of your budget, resources and effort should be spent on generating new prospects—versus working the prospects you already know?
- Do you know which inquiry-handling and sales-lead-management strategies and tactics result in the highest conversion of leads to sales?
- Are you able to link your marketing and communications programs to sales, proving to senior management that there is a favorable return-on-investment?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you should consider scheduling your Sales Lead Checkup.
What does your Sales Lead Checkup include?
One and a half days of on-site work:
- I’ll meet with your key marketing, sales and management stakeholders to clarify sales lead and revenue goals. And to hear their comments, concerns and suggestions regarding the past and present sales lead generation efforts
- Conduct a detailed review of your company’s current sales lead generation, handling, nurturing and management programs, procedures and systems
- Present and discuss key finding, conclusions and preliminary recommendations
Followed by a written summary report containing:
- My expert recommendations for cost-effectively and efficiently driving more leads and sales with marketing—all based on your specific goals, resources and budgetary considerations
- A checklist of prioritized action items for implementing those recommendations
- How much you need to invest in marketing to build your brand and fill your sales pipeline with the right number of qualified sales leads needed to meet your sales revenue goals
- The best strategies for generating more of the sales-ready leads your salespeople can turn into new business and more revenue for your company
- How best to allocate your demand generation investments. What percentage of your marketing budget should be spent on which tactics (print advertising, online banner ads, direct mail, email, telemarketing, tradeshows, pay-per-click, etc.) in order to get the highest return on your investment
- What lead generation and sales lead management strategies, tactics, systems and resources (in-house or outsourced) will result in the highest conversion of your company’s inquiries and leads to sales
- And more
You’ll also get six hours of follow-up consulting and coaching by phone and email over the next six months to help you develop, implement and fine tune the recommended strategies and tactics.
What kind of results can you expect?
My clients tell me that their Sales Lead Checkups have paid for themselves over and over through reduced costs and increased leads and sales! I’m confident you’ll get similar results.
Although your results may vary, by putting my recommendations to work, my other clients have seen:
- 18% to 312% more qualified, sales-ready leads
- Sales revenue jumps of 12 to 43 percent
- Sales and marketing cost reductions by as much as 14 percent.
In addition, many clients report that their marketing-communications budgets have grown significantly, and some have earned big raises because of the impact their programs have had on sales and profits.
How much does it cost?
Your investment in your Sales Lead Checkup is normally $14,950. (Travel time and travel expenses in the USA and Canada are included!)
Yes, it can sometimes be more, depending on your company’s specific requirements. For example, extra time may be required if your Checkup involves multiple locations, product lines or sales channels. Please call to discuss your situation and get a firm quotation.
Is it time for your Sales Lead Checkup?
How long has it been since you’ve taken a close look at your sales lead programs? Months? Years? If so, schedule your Sales Lead Checkup™ today!
- Use the form below.
- Or contact me directly: +1-401-294-7730 – email@example.com
Either way, I will make every effort to get back to you within one business day.