What is lead nurturing? And why do you need it?
Nurturing B2B sales leads is key to getting 3 out of 4 of the sales that will result
Lead nurturing is the process of using marketing to help prospective customers move from inquiry to consideration and from consideration to purchase.
Although lead nurturing is typically used to help prospects move towards buying your products or services, it can also be used to up-sell, cross-sell and re-sell existing customers.
I can help you design and execute your lead nurturing campaigns to be as effective as possible by:
- Identifying key touchpoints, messages and offers
- Creating content designed to help prospects move forward in their buying process
- Determining the timing and frequency of those marketing touches
- Defining when a prospect is qualified as being sales-ready and is to be handed off to sales to demo, propose and close.
The following activities are typically part of the process:
- Analyze your buying cycle, market segments, and buyer personas
- Develop messaging (overall and per-persona), strategies and content plans
- Identify existing marketing content and gaps, then map the content offers to the buying cycle
- Establish alignment with sales
- Develop lead qualification criteria and scoring
- Determine if and how best to apply marketing automation and Account Driven Marketing (ABM) to get the job done
- Identify appropriate frequency and workflow of the nurture campaigns
- Train your in-house or outsourced staff on best practices, strategies and proven methodologies
- Define metrics and reporting needed to track and measure results and ROI.
Interested in learning more?
Either way, I will make every effort to get back to you within one business day.