What kinds of companies and people work with Mac McIntosh?
My business-to-business marketing consulting clients are leading national and international companies or institutions who sell products or services that are:
- “Complex” products and services affecting the entire enterprise or multiple departments and job functions
- “Considered purchases” or “big ticket” items involving longer sales cycles, multiple decision makers and/or senior management approval
- “Designed-in” by engineers, designers and architects
In general, my marketing consulting clients’ products and services fall into the following categories:
- Sold to corporate management (financial software, sales and marketing software, e-commerce software and professional services)
- Designed-in (mechanical, electronic and architectural)
- Engineering-related (design and test equipment and software)
- Healthcare & medical equipment (sold to hospitals, surgery, doctors’ offices)
- Information technology (hardware and software, computers, networking telecommunications, business applications, etc)
- Manufacturing/production (machine tools, material handling, factory automation/process control)
- Research (laboratory equipment, instrumentation and supplies)
The people who put me to work as a business-to-business marketing consultant include CEOs, Presidents and VPs, Directors or Managers of Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Marketing Communications. All share a common desire to boost their sales, profits and return-on-investment (ROI) through successful sales and marketing programs.
Contact Mac for a Free Decision Maker Kit
M. H. "Mac" McIntosh is described by many as one of America's leading business-to-business sales and marketing consultants and marketing speakers. He is president of Mac McIntosh Incorporated, a marketing consulting firm specializing in helping companies get more high-quality sales leads and turn them into sales. More about Mac...