B2B marketing consulting
Don’t just meet your sales and marketing goals. Exceed them.
As an experienced B2B marketing consultant, I’ll show you how to turbo-charge your B2B marketing, marketing communications and sales lead generation programs that will help you:
- Consistently beat your competition in reaching qualified prospects
- Convert more inquiries and sales leads into sales
- Increase your advertising effectiveness and accountability
- Dramatically improve your company’s image in the marketplace
- Generate more profits for your company
For more information, a proposal or pricing, contact me directly and request a free Decision Maker Kit: 1-800-944-5553 or use my contact form.
Use B2B marketing to drive leads and sales
I provide business-to-business sales and marketing consulting services for corporations, government agencies and associations worldwide. See my consulting client list for examples.
Clients say working with me is easy and profitable.
I manage all client projects myself. Together we’ll determine the best ways to achieve your marketing and sales goals while staying within your budget. I can also help you show the ROI to your company’s management. When needed, I draw on my team of associates’ expertise in related fields who share my level of client commitment.
Use the latest marketing strategies.
You can trust that I know what works and what doesn’t in today’s competitive marketplace. We’ll use proven and effective strategies and tactics to drive sales with marketing. Here are examples of projects you can off-load or improve:
- Sales lead generation
- Prospecting for qualified sales leads
- B2B sales lead follow-up strategies and tactics
- Inquiry handling or response management
- Sales lead management
- Telemarketing (inbound and outbound)
- Direct marketing (e-mail, fax and mail)
- Internet and online marketing
- Database marketing
- Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Integrated marketing communications
- Outsourcing marketing support services
Get more done in less time by outsourcing marketing.
A sales and marketing consultant is a valuable tool for a B2B marketer. Meet your deadlines and get the results where it counts–your bottom line!