Focus on the right companies and the right people
When searching for leads to buy your products or services, you want to find those companies that have a problem for which you have the solution.
How do you go about finding those companies and how do you find the level of contacts you need from within the companies?
I’ve added an article to my website about the process of targeting your lead generation:
- Rank current customers
- Add information about each customer
- Determine likely prospects
- Target lead generation by market or geography
- Research the media they use
- Focus on B2B marketing vehicles
Read the full article: Lead Generation: Targeting your B2B lead generation