Types of clients of Mac McIntosh, the B2B Sales Lead Expert™
My business-to-business marketing consulting clients are leading national and international companies or institutions who sell products or services that are:
- “Complex” products and services affecting the entire enterprise or multiple departments and job functions
- “Considered purchases” or “big ticket” items involving longer sales cycles, multiple decision makers and/or senior management approval
- “Designed-in” by engineers, designers and architects
In general, my marketing consulting clients’ products and services fall into the following categories:
- Sold to corporate management (financial software, sales and marketing software, e-commerce software and professional services)
- Designed-in (mechanical, electronic and architectural)
- Engineering-related (design and test equipment and software)
- Healthcare & medical equipment (sold to hospitals, surgery, doctors’ offices)
- Information technology (hardware and software, computers, networking telecommunications, business applications, etc)
- Manufacturing/production (machine tools, material handling, factory automation/process control)
- Research (laboratory equipment, instrumentation and supplies)
The people who put me to work as a business-to-business marketing consultant include CEOs, Presidents and VPs, Directors or Managers of Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Marketing Communications. All share a common desire to boost their sales, profits and return-on-investment (ROI) through successful sales and marketing programs.
My business-to-business speaking and training clients range from companies and institutions just like the consulting clients I described above, to industry or professional associations and government agencies.
They hire me to deliver keynote addresses or breakout sessions at their meetings and conferences, or to present seminars and workshops for their management, marketing and sales people.
Contact Mac for a Free Decision Maker Kit
M. H. "Mac" McIntosh is described by many as one of America's leading business-to-business sales and marketing consultants and marketing speakers. He is president of Mac McIntosh Incorporated, a marketing consulting firm specializing in helping companies get more high-quality sales leads and turn them into sales. More about Mac...