Is your website being found by hot prospects when they’re looking to buy?
Is your website helping to move prospects along in their consideration process, toward buying from your company? Or is it scaring them away?
If you’re not sure, or you think your website could do a better job of finding sales-ready prospects, consider having Mac McIntosh conduct a Website Assessment for your company.
Yes, I’m Interested in a Website Assessment!
- Use the form below.
He’ll make every effort to get back to you within 1 business day.
- Or contact Mac directly: 800-944-5553 – email@example.com
Do I need a Website Assessment?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your website make it immediately clear what your company does and who it serves?
- Is it easy for your prospects and customers to find their way around your website?
- Does your website quickly communicate your company’s unique selling proposition?
- Does your website contain a variety of offers designed to engage prospects and start sales-winning relationships?
- Does your website make it easy for your prospects and customers to take the next steps in their consideration or buying process?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you should consider scheduling your Website Assessment.
What kind of results can you expect?
Although your results may vary, by putting my recommendations to work my other clients have seen:
- Their websites are now being found at the top of the search engine results
- They are getting up to 2000% more website visitors as a result
- 18% to 312% more qualified leads are coming from their website
- Sales revenue jumps from website leads of up to 308%
In addition, many clients report that their marketing-communications budgets have grown significantly, and some have earned big raises because of the impact their programs have had on sales and profits.
What do Mac’s clients say about working with Mac?
“Mac focused our efforts in the areas that needed the most improvement and his advice has proven itself time and time again.”
Director, Mktg. Comm.
“Within 24 hours after meeting with Mac, we were able to implement at least 5 action items resulting from our time with him.”
How much does it cost?
Your investment in your Website AssessmentTM is normally $2,950.
My clients tell me that their Website Assessments have paid for themselves over and over through reduced costs and increased leads and sales! I’m confident you’ll get similar results.
What are my next steps?
Who is Mac McIntosh?
M. H. (Mac) McIntosh is considered to be one of North America’s leading experts on the subject of business-to-business marketing for leads and sales.
Mac specializes in helping companies like yours to generate more high-quality, sales-ready B2B sales leads, turn them into sales, track and measure results, and prove a favorable return on investment.