Typical clients of Mac’s B2B marketing business training, and marketing speaker services
Sales and marketing speaking clients
My speaking and training clients range from companies and institutions to industry or professional associations and government agencies.
The people who put me to work as a marketing speaker include meeting planners, CEOs, Presidents and VPs, Directors or Managers of Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Marketing Communications. They hire me to deliver keynote addresses or breakout sessions at their meetings and conferences, or to present seminars and workshops for their management, marketing and sales people.
My marketing speaking topics focus on solutions for leading national and international companies or institutions who sell products or services that are:
- “Complex” products and services affecting the entire enterprise or multiple departments and job functions
- “Considered purchases” or “big ticket” items involving longer sales cycles, multiple decision makers and/or senior management approval
- “Designed-in” by engineers, designers and architects
In general, my marketing speaking topics address products and services that fall into the following categories:
- Sold to corporate management (financial software, sales and marketing software, e-commerce software and professional services)
- Designed-in (mechanical, electronic and architectural)
- Engineering-related (design and test equipment and software)
- Healthcare & medical equipment (sold to hospitals, surgery, doctors’ offices)
- Information technology (hardware and software, computers, networking telecommunications, business applications, etc)
- Manufacturing/production (machine tools, material handling, factory automation/process control)
- Research (laboratory equipment, instrumentation and supplies)
Sample speaking topics
I cover a wide range of topics to boost your B2B marketing programs, including lead generation, relationship marketing, direct mail, event marketing, telemarketing, PR and search engine optimization.
Contact Mac for a Free Decision Maker Kit
M. H. "Mac" McIntosh is described by many as one of America's leading business-to-business sales and marketing consultants and marketing speakers. He is president of Mac McIntosh Incorporated, a marketing consulting firm specializing in helping companies get more high-quality sales leads and turn them into sales. More about Mac...