If you’re a B2B sales and marketing professional, try these useful links to other resources and consultants.
- AcquireB2B – Mac McIntosh’s demand generation agency.
- Advanced Common Sense – Home of Web usability expert Steve Krug, author of “Don’t Make Me Think! A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability”
- ProofReadNow.com – Provides B2B proofreading services online in as little as one hour.
- Sales Lead Insights: B2B Marketing Blog by Mac McIntosh
- SIC and NAICS codes – The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) breaks down North American business activity by industry and will be used in future comparability studies.
- Smart Selling Tools – Anything that helps you keep track of where you’re at, communicate more effectively with prospects, know who to call & when, complete non-selling tasks faster, find new (qualified) leads, travel with a lighter load, or wade through your e-mails faster, can all help you sell more in the end.
- SRDS – The leading provider of media rates and data to the advertising industry.
Want to get your business-to-business sales or marketing resource listed here? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll consider adding it.